Protein shakes truly are a game changer. I drink a protein shake daily in between meals. I love this recipe because it is so easy and taste amazing! Best part is, it takes less then five minutes!
When it comes to protein powders, I prefer vegan powder. At first I thought it would taste bad, but honestly you can’t even tell the difference! Vega Protein Powder is my go to. It’s made with no artificial sweeteners, stevia or gums. I also use PEScience Greens & Superfoods Powder for my greens. Check out my 5 minute recipe below!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk- unsweetened
- 2 scoops Greek yogurt- plain
- 2 scoops peanut butter
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder
- 1/2 scoop super greens
- Pour milk in blender and add ice. I like my shakes super cold and icy so I add at least 5 ice cubes.
- Add in your banana. You can slice it before hand or just pull it apart with your hands. That’s what I do, quick and easy!
- Add in your yogurt and peanut butter.
- Add protein powder and super greens
- Blend and enjoy!