We all love a good skin care routine! Sometimes it feels like an endless search when trying to find the right skincare products for our skin type. Nothing worse than wasting time and money!Most of us desire soft, glowing skin & I am happy to report that I finally found products that will help achieve that goal. All products listed can be found at any drugstore, Ulta, and Sephora.
They can also be used in the morning and/or at night.
RECOMMENDED SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
- This face wash is one of my favorites. I purchased a travel size bottle and fell in love. It’s unscented which is great for sensitive skin. It has a whipped texture which feels amazing upon application. This cleanser is packed with essential antioxidants that will help your skin glow!
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
- This moisturizer is so good! It’s unscented which is great for dry and sensitive skin. It provides lots of moisture to the skin which leads to super soft, hydrated skin. I’ve been using this moisturizer for a little over a month and my skin looks amazing. I pair it with the First Aid cleanser.
Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner
- Best thing about this toner is that it’s alcohol free! No more striping of the skin 🤩 This toner is designed to hydrate the skin. The cucumber adds to the hydration and smells amazing! It has a cooling affect upon application which, obviously, feels amazing!
CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30
- SPF is so essential in our daily skin care routine. I wish I would have known before I turned 30!! For all my readers, take note! Taking care of our bodies and skin is the #1 priority- always. There is nothing I hate more than face sunscreen that won’t rub in. This moisturizer is super easy to blend in and the SPF smell is very minimal. I highly, highly recommend! It leaves your skin soft and protected!
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost is my FAVORITE line of skincare! Their products are a guarantee for glowing skin. I’ve been using this product for a little over a year and a half and I will never go back! I like to use the water gel at night so I wake up with soft, glowing skin. It’s full of hyaluronic acid which provides tons of moisture. 10/10 recommend to every single one of you! Life changing results, seriously!
Pacifica Water Serum
- I stumbled across this water serum at Marshall’s one day for $6! It’s great for oily and combination skin types. Us oily skinned babes need hydration too! I like to use this serum as a mid day pick me up if I’m working from home or on the weekends. You can feel the hydration as you’re applying it. It smells like pineapples which is an added bonus! You can also use this serum as a makeup base or primer.
Neutrogena HydroBoost Exfoliating Cleanser
- Exfoliating cleaners are great for removing dirt and dead skin. Like all other HydroBoost products, this cleanser is packed full of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid helps our skin retain the moisture which helps give our skin that glowing affect. This product should be used 3-4 times a week. I like to use the HydroBoost water gel after using this product. Your skin will feel so unbelievably soft!
Neutrogena HydroBoost Face Oil Cleanser
- This cleanser is great for when you need to double cleanse. I typically only double cleanse when I take off my makeup. It makes your skin feel so soft! It’s oil free, but it does have fragrance. It’s not overwhelming but you can definitely smell it.
I hope some of these products are able to help you achieve amazing skin!
Thanks for reading!